Sumary of Get a +4% Dividend From These 2 Cheap Stocks:
- Buying dividend stocks at cheap valuations should not only lead to decent price appreciation but also nice dividend yields..
- Manulife stock yields 4.5% Last year, which was hit by the new coronavirus pandemic, was a testing time for businesses..
- Specifically, MFC stock has increased its dividends for seven consecutive years with a five-year dividend-growth rate of 11%..
- Importantly, the cheap valuation allows income investors to buy the stock for an initial yield of close to 4.5% that very attractive given the low interest rate environment..
- Assuming a 7% EPS growth rate and a target P/E of 10, the cheap stock can deliver annualized returns of about 14% over the next five years..
- Stingray stock yields 4.1% Montreal-based Stingray Group (TSX:RAY.A) is a music, media, and technology company that provides curated direct-to-consumer and business-to-business services….