Sumary of Firan Technology Group Corporation (“FTG”) is Awarded $3.7 Million (CAD) After-Market Contract by Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for Electronic Assemblies to Support Airborne Radar Systems:
- 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Firan Technology Group Corporation (TSX:FTG) has been awarded a $3.7M CAD after-market contract from the United States Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) to provide electronic assemblies to retrofit airborne radar systems on various US Armed Forces aircraft.
- “We are excited about the direction of our after-market initiative providing the DLA various products including these high quality, high reliability complex electronic assemblies.
- ABOUT FIRAN TECHNOLOGY GROUP CORPORATIONFTG is an aerospace and defense electronics product and subsystem supplier to customers around the globe.
- FTG has two operating units:FTG Circuits is a manufacturer of high technology, high reliability printed circuit boards.
- Our customers are leaders in the aviation, defense, and high technology industries.
- FTG Circuits has operations in Toronto, Ontario, Chatsworth, California, Fredericksburg, Virginia and a joint venture in Tianjin, China.
- FTG Aerospace manufactures and repairs illuminated cockpit panels, keyboards and sub-assemblies for original equipment manufacturers of aerospace and defense equipment.
- Forward-looking information typically contains words such as “anticipate”, “believe”, “expect”, “plan” or similar words suggesting future outcomes.