Sumary of FEEL FOODS’ BLACK SHEEP VEGAN CHEEZE INTRODUCING VEGAN WHIP PRODUCT:
- Breadcrumb Trail Links GlobeNewswire Author of the article: GlobeNewswire Publishing date: Nov 25, 2021 • 16 minutes ago • 3 minute read • Join the conversation Article content VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA , Nov.
- (“Feel Foods”) (CSE: “FEEL”) (OTC: “FLLLF”) (FSE: “1ZF) announced today that following on the success of its Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze, it is now launching a vegan whip product available in vanilla, chocolate, and expresso.
- Article content Feel Foods CEO, David Greenway, stated: “Customer demand has driven the launch of the new vegan whip product after the Black Sheep team received very positive reviews and feedback this past summer at farmers markets.
- The vegan whip cream has a similar texture and utility as mainstream brands like Cool-Whip but without the animal-based ingredients.
- We believe Black Sheep Vegan Cheeze has the best vegan whip on the market and we can’t wait for you to try it.
- ” “We continue to encourage Feel Foods investors, stakeholders and customers to begin following Black Sheep at Instagram.
- com/blacksheepvegancheeze and at any participating online marketplaces to try Black Sheep unique products,” said Greenway.
- Article content About Feel Foods Ltd. FEEL is an agri-food holdings company focused on innovative products and technologies in the food services industry.