Sumary of Delta 9 Achieves Milestone in Agreement with Element Cannabis Group:
- Element is an arm’s length third party in which the Company has no ownership control or interest.
- facility,” said John Arbuthnot, CEO of Delta 9. “Our turnkey platform for Grow and Extraction Pods and services continues to prove one of the best options for cannabis industry entrepreneurs seeking licensing and support services.
- Element’s facility has been designed using this turnkey and state of the art Grow Pod and Extraction Pod system for their processing and cultivation requirements.
- Their extraction facility has been custom designed using three interlocking Grow Pods to house their extraction equipment to process cannabis distillate and isolate products.
- “Element Cannabis Group is a privately owned cannabis cultivator with an extraction facility based in Clearwater County, Alberta, which is midway between Calgary and Edmonton,” said Jeff Brookman, Founder and CEO of Element.
- state-of-the-art cultivation and extraction facility with 40-foot ceilings, on a 40-acre parcel of land.
- The facility includes the latest technology surrounding climate control and grow room automation along with plans for an EU GMP certified extraction lab.
- The well-rounded Element team has a strong entrepreneurial background, with an executive team that has many years experience of growing cannabis for extraction purposes.