Sumary of Could This Stock Be the Next AMC Entertainment Holdings (NYSE:AMC)?:
- Size is the anchor of performance, and AMC now has a $21 billion market cap.
- In this article, I’ll explore another movie theatre stock that could rally like AMC — particularly if it’s lucky enough to catch Reddit’s attention.
- Cineplex Cineplex (TSX:CGX) is a Canadian movie theatre company that is in pretty much the exact same situation that AMC.
- Specifically, It was forced to close most of its locations because of COVID-19;
- and It’s now in the process of reopening its theatres and will probably see a sales boost as a result.
- Its COVID-19 era revenue collapse and likely post-COVID recovery are similar to Cineplex’s, yet its stock is up far more.