Sumary of Capstone Mining Corp. Announces Filing of Preliminary Base Shelf Prospectus for Future Financial Flexibility and Updated Technical Report for Pinto Valley:
- Or the “Company”) (TSX:CS) is pleased to announce that it has filed a preliminary base shelf prospectus (the “Shelf Prospectus”) with the securities commissions in each of the provinces and territories of Canada..
- The specific terms of any future offering of securities (if any) will be set forth in a shelf prospectus supplement..
- within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (collectively, “forward-looking statements”)..
- These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this document and the Company does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward-looking statements, except as required under applicable securities legislation..
- Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the filing of a final base shelf prospectus, future offerings of securities and updated technical reports or technical information….