Sumary of Boost Your Passive Income With These 4 Canadian Dividend Aristocrats:
- These companies would have resilient business models and strong cash flows, and they have sailed through several turbulent periods.
- So, investors can rely on these companies to earn stable passive income.
- The company operates several low-risk utility assets and rate-regulated renewable power production facilities, delivering stable cash flows.
- These steady cash flows have allowed it to raise its dividend consistently.
- Currently, the company pays a quarterly dividend of US$0.1706 per share, with its forward yield standing at 4.42%.
- Utilities is looking at strengthening its utility and renewable asset base and has planned to spend around $9.4 billion through 2025. Along with these investments, the increased transition towards clean energy could boost the company’s financials, thus allowing it to continue with its dividend growth.
- TC Energy TC Energy (TSX:TRP)(NYSE:TRP) is a midstream energy company that generates around 95% of its adjusted EBITDA from rate-regulated assets or long-term contracts.
- So, it delivers stable cash flows, which has allowed it to raise its dividends for 21 consecutive years at a CAGR of over 7%.