Sumary of BlueShore Financial Named to “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures Hall of Fame” by Waterstone Human Capital:
- Article content VANCOUVER, British Columbia — BlueShore Financial has been named one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital .
- As a four-time winner, BlueShore Financial has also been inducted into the “Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures Hall of Fame”.
- Article content “Our corporate culture in anchored by our employees’ shared passion for improving our clients’ financial well-being, delivering results and having a sharp focus on our strategy,” said Chris Catliff, President and CEO, BlueShore Financial.
- Our employees have shown remarkable resilience and a continued dedication to our clients, communities and each other.
- ” About BlueShore Financial BlueShore Financial is a boutique financial institution providing a full range of personal and business banking, wealth management, insurance and commercial lending solutions.
- With a branch network located across the Lower Mainland and Sea-to-Sky Corridor, and over 375 employees, BlueShore Financial helps clients achieve financial wellness ® through personalized solutions and expert advice, delivered in a unique Financial Spa ® branch environment.
- BlueShore Financial manages over $7 billion in Assets Under Administration and is consistently ranked among the top 10 financial planning firms in Metro Vancouver.