Sumary of Billy Goat Brands to Commence Trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange on September 16, 2021:
- Investment Incubator Provides Exposure to High Growth Companies with an ESG Focus in the Blue Economy, Plant-Based Protein and Functional Food IndustriesVANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept.
- This electronic method of clearing securities expedites the receipt of stock and cash, and thus accelerates the settlement process for investors and greatly reduces transaction costs for participating brokerages firms.
- Billy Goat offers investors the opportunity to participate in a unique, ESG-focused investment incubator that is working with some of the most interesting plant-based food technology companies in North America,” said Tony Harris, Chairman and CEO of Billy Goat Brands.
- FMT EngagementThe Company has engaged Future Money Trends, LLC (“FMT”) of Georgetown, Texas to create and develop digital marketing campaigns and other related services (the “FMT Services”) to assist the Company in enhancing its online profile with the global investment community.
- ABOUT BILLY GOAT BRANDSBilly Goat is a venture capital platform focused on investing in high-potential companies operating in the blue economy.
- It intends to accomplish these goals through the identification of and investment in the securities of private businesses that are involved in the food and beverage industry, with a focus on: (i) plant-based protein, (ii) functional foods, (iii) food technology, and (iv) fermented foods.
- The Company plans to generate returns on its investments through various outcomes, including but not limited to go-public transactions, mergers or acquisitions, and other liquidity events of its investee companies or projects.