Sumary of Altus Group Announces C$150 Million Bought Deal Financing:
- The Company has granted the Underwriters an option, exercisable at the Offering Price for a period of 30 days following the closing of the Offering, to purchase up to an additional 15% of the Offering to cover over-allotments, if any.
- About Altus Group Altus Group Limited is a leading provider of software, data solutions and independent advisory services to the global commercial real estate industry.
- Our businesses, Altus Analytics and Altus Commercial Real Estate Consulting, reflect decades of experience, a range of expertise, and technology-enabled capabilities.
- Our solutions empower clients to analyze, gain insight and recognize value on their real estate investments.
- Our clients include many of the world’s largest commercial real estate industry participants.
- Altus Group pays a quarterly dividend of $0.15 per share and our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol AIF.
- FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:Camilla BartosiewiczVice President, Investor Relations(416) 641 – 9773camilla.
- comForward-Looking InformationCertain information in this press release may constitute “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable securities legislation.