Sumary of Affinor Growers Hires Local Nursery to Supply Commercial Strawberry Seedlings:
- 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Affinor Growers Inc. (“Affinor” or the “Company”) (CSE: AFI OTCQB: RSSFF), a sustainable vertical farming company has hired a Fraser Valley, BC nursery for commercial propagation of its first strawberry seedlings.
- Delivery of the Fragaria Ananassa “Delizzimo” strawberry seeds from the Netherlands (purchased under standard retail licensing) is scheduled for this Friday.
- Affinor expects seed propagation to begin immediately upon receipt of the seeds, followed by its first commercial strawberry harvest in late November.
- There is now a timeline for Affinor’s 15,000 square foot leased greenhouse in Abbotsford BC to begin producing vine ripened, soil grown strawberries ready for store shelves.
- This anticipated revenue milestone represents the launch of the “Affinor Growers” brand and vertical farming technology.
- I’m excited to be able to contribute my strawberry expertise toward making Affinor Growers a global leader in sustainable food production.
- ”CEO Nick Brusatore commented: “This should be the first of many strawberry facilities with Tom Baumann leading the production and SOP protocols.
- The Affinor management team, consultants and advisors have created an aggressive strawberry scaleup plan, along with a kale, lettuce and cannabis growth plan for turnkey mass production globally.