Sumary of 5 of the Best Undervalued TSX Stocks to Buy Under $100:
- Meanwhile, its large addressable and high-growth market, lower churn, channel and global expansion, and pipeline of new products position it well to deliver solid revenue and adjusted EBITDA.
- Also, its strategic acquisitions and cross-selling opportunities augur well for growth.
- Scotiabank’s exposure to the high-quality, high-growth banking markets suggests it is well positioned to capitalize on improving operating environment.
- Notably, gold prices have trended lower in the recent past pressurizing shares of gold mining companies, including Kinross Gold.
- Meanwhile, its strong balance sheet and robust free cash flows indicate that Kinross Gold could continue to boost shareholders’ returns through dividend payments and share repurchases.