Sumary of 4 Monthly Paying Dividend Stocks With Yields Above 6%:
- Pizza Pizza Royalty Pizza Pizza Royalty (TSX:PZA) raised its dividend last month, depicting the management’s confidence in its future earnings.
- Due to its highly franchised business model and extensive investment in strengthening its digital channels, the company fared better than its peers during the pandemic.
- Meanwhile, with the easing of restrictions, Pizza Pizza has reopened its dining spaces and non-traditional restaurants.
- Also, it increased the in-house training program intake to 600 this year to provide an uninterrupted supply of skilled caregivers.
- NorthWest Healthcare My last pick would be NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (TSX:NWH.
- Thanks to its 190 healthcare properties, long-term contracts, and government-backed tenants, the company enjoys stable cash flows, thus allowing it to pay dividends at a healthier rate.
- Meanwhile, NorthWest Healthcare is working on acquiring the Australian Unity Healthcare Property Trust, which has a healthy occupancy rate of 98%.