Sumary of 4 Canadian Tech Stocks That Can Double Your Investments:
- Nuvei The secular shift toward omnichannel selling and increased online shopping have driven the demand for digital payment solutions higher, benefiting Nuvei (TSX:NVEI), which offers its service in over 204 markets worldwide.
- Besides, the company also posted a positive adjusted EBITDA for the second consecutive quarter.
- Meanwhile, I expect its revenue and adjusted EBITDA to continue growing at a healthier rate amid the rising demand for telehealthcare services and its aggressive acquisition strategy.
- Since April, the company acquired CRH Medical, ExecHealth, Doctors Services Group, and MyHealth Partners, which has raised its revenue and adjusted EBITDA run-rate close to $400 million and $100 million, respectively.
- Amid rising remote working and learning, the demand for cybersecurity solutions is growing, which could benefit BlackBerry.
- Meanwhile, the company has expanded its product offerings through BlackBerry Optics 3.0 and BlackBerry Gateway, which could help in increasing its market share.
- Converge Technology Solutions Converge Technology Solutions (TSX:CTS), which provides analytics, cloud, and cybersecurity solutions is my final pick.
- Meanwhile, the company is also focusing on strategic acquisitions to strengthen its capabilities and offer global expansion opportunities to its clients.