Sumary of 3 Top TSX Stocks Priced Under $50 to Buy Now:
- Besides, its growing global presence, large and diverse customer base, lower churn rate, and long-term contracts with top 100 customer accounts indicate that the momentum in its business is likely to sustain.
- Overall, the company is growing rapidly, is expected to deliver robust adjusted EBITDA, and generate strong flows, which will likely drive its stock higher in the coming years.
- Its strong revenues, acquisitions, subscriber growth, and expanded services provide a solid foundation for future growth.
- Furthermore, the ongoing rollout of 5G, investments in advanced broadband technologies like TELUS PureFibre, and diversified growth assets, including TELUS Health and TELUS International, augur well for future growth.
- Utilities Share price appreciation and growing dividends make Algonquin Power &
- Utilities (TSX:AQN)(NYSE:AQN) a top stock to own under $50. Its regulated utility assets generate stable and predictable earnings and drive its dividend payments.
- Meanwhile, strategic acquisitions and its diverse portfolio of renewable power generation facilities provide a strong opportunity for growth.
- It has uninterruptedly raised dividends at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% since 2010 and offers a solid yield of 4.3%.