Sumary of 3 of the Best Dividend Stocks to Load Up on Right Now:
- Indeed, given where interest rates are today, many investors are opting for higher exposure to growth stocks.
- However, dividend stocks also provide excellent portfolio diversification and generally lower investors’ risk levels.
- Distributing their earnings to shareholders allows investors to reap the benefits of growth today.
- Accordingly, let’s take a look at three of the best dividend stocks in Canada right now.
- Top dividend stocks: SmartCentres REIT SmartCentres REIT (TSX:SRU.UN) is an excellent dividend stock to consider today.
- The company owns over 155 properties and is now planning to prioritize residential development through 2021. The SmartVMC city center development, one of SmartCentres’s flagships, is only one of the five Transit City condos closing this fall.
- I think this company’s 6.1% dividend yield is among the best in high-yield options on the TSX.
- For investors seeking consistent annual double-digit gains over the long term, SmartCentres is a stock to consider right now.