Sumary of 3 High-Growth TSX Stocks With +100% Revenue Growth:
- While rising inflation fears have put brakes on high-growth stocks, their record revenue growth paints quite a different picture..
- Shopify Top tech giant Shopify (TSX:SHOP)(NYSE:SHOP) showed a record revenue growth of 110% year over year in Q1 2021, marking its best quarter so far..
- The supporting e-commerce growth driven by merchant base expansion and healthy product portfolio should fuel Shopify superior top-line growth..
- Though the stock looks way overvalued from a conventional valuation perspective, its superior growth potential and a large addressable market make its premium seem justified..
- West Fraser Timber The third one is not a tech stock but has notably beaten in terms of revenue growth by a wide margin….