Sumary of 3 Cheap Canadian Stocks I’d Buy With $2,000 Right Now:
- When investing in stocks, Motley Fool investors should always pay attention to companies’ long-term fundamentals instead of just looking at its recent stock movement.
- Keeping that in mind, let’s look at three top Canadian stocks that I would buy with $2,000 right now based on their improving long-term fundamental outlooks.
- B)(NYSE:RCI) is one of the top Canadian telecom services providers.
- Its stock is continuing to underperform the broader market this year, as it trades at $60.58 per share with only 3% year-to-date gains.
- The company posted nearly 27% YoY (year-over-year) earnings growth in the second quarter, as its total revenues surged by 13.5% from a year ago.
- Despite beating analysts’ sales estimates in the first half of the year, its stock hasn’t seen much appreciation.
- That’s why long-term investors can buy Rogers Communications stock right now without waiting for its Shaw Communications acquisition deal to be approved.
- Apart from its ongoing financial recovery, Rogers’s dividend yield of about 3.3% makes its stock even more attractive.