Sumary of 2 Monthly Dividend Stocks That Yield at Least 6%:
- Instead of waiting for political action, Canadian investors should look to stash monthly dividend stocks that can help make up ground in this regard.
- Today, I want to look at two of my favourite income-yielding equities that pay out monthly distributions and offer yields of at least 6%.
- Here is a real estate-focused dividend stock that boasts a mouth-watering yield Inflation is not the only political football that has been bandied about during the federal election.
- Bridgemarq Real Estate (TSX:BRE) is an Ontario-based company that provides services to residential real estate brokers and realtors across the country.
- Shares of this housing-focused dividend stock have climbed 12% in 2021 as of close on September 13. The stock is up 30% from the prior year.
- Distributable cash flow was reported at $6.4 million — up from $3.7 million in the second quarter of 2020. This dividend stock offers a monthly distribution of $0.1125 per share.
- Stash this healthcare REIT that offers big monthly income The COVID-19 pandemic has illustrated the importance of healthcare facilities since the beginning of 2020. Healthcare real estate is a fantastic defensive play right now.
- This REIT provides investors access to a global portfolio of high-quality healthcare real estate.